Woohoo! An award! I get excited when I get nominated for these. It gives me some confidence. 🙂 I was nominated by The Colour of Madness. I just started following. You should check out her blog. She blogs about living with bipolar disorder and mental illness.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me: (Iggy)
- I’m a coffee-holic. I like it hot. I like it cold. And since coming back from Hawaii, I’ve turned into a coffee snob. Hawaii has THE BEST coffee!
- I can’t draw a stick figure to save my life. An artist I am not.
- I can’t wait to be a granny. I don’t know when or if it will ever happen, but I can’t wait!
Kate’s Questions For Me:
What is your favorite type of self-care?
I think it is a toss up between painting my nails or soaking in a hot bath by candlelight and incense.
Do you own pets? And if so, how do they affect your mental health?
I have 2 dogs (Bella and Trinity), 2 cats (Shadow and Pixel), and 1 white dove (Harmony). They each do different things for my mental health. Trinity is a snuggle bug and she is always laying in the crook of my legs. She keeps me company. Bella is soothing. Too big to be a lap dog though. When depressed, she give me motivation to get up and play with her. And she will bug me by whining until I play with her. The cats are chill and they like to lay in bed with me. When I’m depressed they always come up and boop me or lay down next to me as if they are saying “You are not alone”. Harmony provides me with much serenity. She laughs and that is my favorite. Her songs are so soothing.
If you had $5,000,000 to spend on something other than for your own personal gain, what would you spend it on?
I would pay off my mom, sister, and daughters house. I would donate to my church and to my local animal shelter.
Are you a grudge holder or a forgiver?
Quite honestly, I am both. It depends on the situation. And given enough time, I will eventually drop a grudge. I forgive far too often and far too easily. My problem is that I can see both sides of a situation, no matter what the situation is. It is a curse really.
What is your favorite social media platform and why?
I would have to say Facebook. I am able to keep in contact with people that I normally wouldn’t have been able to if there was no facebook. I’m friends with my crew of gals I hung out with in high school, and that is very important to me. I tend to keep my friends list people who I actually know in real life. So, if I don’t know you in real life and I am friends with you, that is pretty special.
- how I killed betty
- this girls got curves
- Step Forward
- py Bits
- Beckies Mental Mess
- Color Me Bipolar
- My Loud Bipolar Whispers
- I Am My Own Island
- Becky’s Mental Mess
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What is something you will NEVER do again?
- What is one of your favorite smells?
- What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most?