1. Whats your philosophy in life?
2. Whats the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
In my younger years it was my dad. But now it is my mom. I think we are because I am a parent now and I understand why she did the things she did. We have a lot of things in common now and get a long much better. But I could never live with her, not even if my life depended on it. Too much time together and we get on each others nerves.
6. What was the best phase in your life?
17. That was the best time of my life. Everything was just good and I enjoyed life.
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
1994-1997 Horrible time in my life. Dealt with long drawn out custody case, stalking, manipulation, in and out of court for frivolous reasons which wasted a lot of time and money in lawyer fees.
8. Is what youre doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
Sorta. I always wanted to be a housewife/stay at home mom. But I also wanted to be a psychiatrist. And I really wish I would have pursued that. If I could tell my younger self one thing, it would be to not take a year off graduation and get your ass in college straight away!
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
Checking things off my to do list
10. Whats your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
Book: The Miss Peregrins Home For Peculiar Children series. SUCH A GOOD SERIES! Movie: Donnie Darko, it was just a complete mink fuck.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
Abuse of any form.
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
My husband knows my passwords, but he respects my privacy.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
It is just one of those things that you know. Of course, I am on my third marriage, so maybe that is not the right way to be “ready”. My final and current marriage determined when we were ready after my second pregnancy. Decided we should probably do something official if we were going to keep having kids. LOL
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
If you ask me, I’m a great parent. If you ask my kids, they will probably answer differently. I will say, I am a much better parent now then I was with my first child. I’ve been diagnosed and I am being treated properly for my bipolar finally, which makes parenting a hell of a lot easier.
17. What would you do if your parents didnt like your partner?
Been through that and it was horrible because I’m a people pleaser.
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
Leave me the hell alone. It is for your safety.
22. Whats an ideal weekend for you?
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
I dont think its doable
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
25. Are you confrontational?
No. I absolutely despise confrontation.
26. When was the last time you broke someones heart?
27. Would you relocate for love?
Depends on the situation.
28. Did you ever write a journal?
No. Ironically I find it easier to keep a blog than it is to keep a journal. I have no idea why.
29. What are you most thankful for?
30. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes, most definitely
31. Whats the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
My mental illness
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
33. What did your past relationship teach you?
So many things. But I think the most important thing was to never change for someone.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating ?
I met my husband online, so… I think it can be a good thing.
35. Whats on your bucket list this year?
Nothing for this year.
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
37. What is the craziest thing youve ever done and would you do it again?
Nothing comes to mind
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
1- all our bills to be paid off
2- Another chance at college
3- Have my husband finish his degree
39. Whats your biggest regret in life?
I have no regrets
40. What do you think about when youre by yourself?
A million different things. They are usually not good thoughts though. I tend to overthink and over analyze things.